Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you feel strongly about the ticket situation 15:12 - Apr 7 with 763 viewsLeistonBlue

Please email the club. They may have no idea of the depth of feeling or even that they have been caught out. They need to know how we feel and that they can’t get away with treating payed up members like this for the next big away fixture(s). I highly doubt they even look on TWTD so might not even be aware we know.

(Btw, goes without saying keep any emails polite and respectful - it’s clearly not the staff’s fault!!)
If you feel strongly about the ticket situation on 15:48 - Apr 7 with 663 viewsRegencyBlue

The club seems to be all over social media these days so I imagine that they, if they aren’t already, will be well aware of the feeling on this sooner rather than later!
If you feel strongly about the ticket situation on 20:18 - Apr 7 with 448 viewsbournemouthblue

They 100% look at TWTD, it's the club's most active fan forum, they'd be silly not to

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

If you feel strongly about the ticket situation on 20:38 - Apr 7 with 400 viewsLankHenners

They'll be well aware, the majority of social media reaction to yesterday is about this issue. They'll put out the sort of generic apology clubs do when they annoy their own fans and there'll be some statement from Ashton where he reiterates how 'incredible' the fanbase is while using the phrase 'football club' about 800 times.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024