Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No one knew how to feel at the end 11:37 - Apr 28 with 251 viewsMullet

Everything this team does and has done is to be savoured. A year ago we had those games at Barnsley and Posh and perhaps the benchmark was too high? But for me that was up there despite somehow not winning it.

Neutrals were texting me, Hull had to go for it and to unkind you might suggest we hit the bar or a defender and it goes out, they do it and it goes in. But for me that was as exciting, emotional and had to be there as anything else under McKenna.

We marshalled Philogene well and Omari showed them all what it's like to catch light. I can forgive him his greed to take the ball home when he produces displays like that. The concourse at half time was riotous fun, the stand all game even better.

When the players and McKenna came over to clap us off it still made me think we are going to do it. There are plenty of teams and fans who would collapse after that result and the wobble sets in, but I've every faith McKenna sets these players right no matter the circumstance to take 4 more points.

So many good faces out and about and that's my last away end of the season so I don't think it could have been a better one.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024