Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was there a reason why Town in 5 v Middlesbrough (H) was never posted? 15:10 - May 2 with 604 viewsdavblue

Haven't seen it anywhere, my boy was a mascot and was keen to watch it.
Was there a reason why Town in 5 v Middlesbrough (H) was never posted? on 15:22 - May 2 with 559 viewsTractorCam

They don't always do it, certainly not when we lose and some draws. I thought Hull would have had one. I reckon you could email the club and see if they have any footage they could send you.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Was there a reason why Town in 5 v Middlesbrough (H) was never posted? on 15:52 - May 2 with 461 viewsSheffordBlue

There is a "Town in 5 Added Time" for the Middlesborough fixture so if you know someone who pays the monthly TownTV subscription they could let you see it.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Was there a reason why Town in 5 v Middlesbrough (H) was never posted? on 15:53 - May 2 with 450 viewsdavblue

Was there a reason why Town in 5 v Middlesbrough (H) was never posted? on 15:52 - May 2 by SheffordBlue

There is a "Town in 5 Added Time" for the Middlesborough fixture so if you know someone who pays the monthly TownTV subscription they could let you see it.

ah i only log in on matchdays tbh, will give it a look, thanks.
Was there a reason why Town in 5 v Middlesbrough (H) was never posted? on 15:53 - May 2 with 451 viewsIllinoisblue

The added time version is on Town TV. Mascot footage from around 3:40 mark. Then camera pans down the line of players with mascots on pitch around 4:20 mark

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024