Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hopefully the Leeds game will be irrelevant 14:17 - May 3 with 463 viewsCarvella

But I reckon Saints will put out a strong side and get something from the game. They're going to want a bit of momentum going into the playoffs.
Hopefully the Leeds game will be irrelevant on 14:25 - May 3 with 413 viewsITFC_Forever

Of course they will.... they have to go for it.

If we are comfortably ahead in the second half, they might start taking players off to rest them for the POs.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Hopefully the Leeds game will be irrelevant on 14:51 - May 3 with 343 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Southampton have a poor record versus the top 6 so I think we need to assume Leeds will win this. I think Southampton will be up for it, they don’t want to take their abysmal form into the playoffs, but I just don’t think they are as good as some (mainly Russell Martin) make out…
Hopefully the Leeds game will be irrelevant on 15:10 - May 3 with 307 viewsSarge

Hopefully the Leeds game will be irrelevant on 14:51 - May 3 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Southampton have a poor record versus the top 6 so I think we need to assume Leeds will win this. I think Southampton will be up for it, they don’t want to take their abysmal form into the playoffs, but I just don’t think they are as good as some (mainly Russell Martin) make out…

Their performance against Leicester was one of the worst I’ve seen from any team in any game. And I watched every game of our 18/19 season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024