Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WE STAND ON THE BRINK OF GREATNESS - will YOU answer the blue clarion call? 08:08 - May 4 with 837 viewsunstableblue

Our beloved club - transformed by passionate ownership, adroit stewardship and progressive, modern, technical football management - stands on the brink of a remarkable achievement. Of upsetting the odds and the financial divide, elevating the Pride of Anglia to the golden top tier of world club football.

But that single point need, that last push, that final hurdle for our blue warriors, should not be underestimated or assumed. Our group of players who we feel such connection to, who thrive in a culture of camaraderie, of a focussed desire to slay adversity - Well they NEED YOU.

My blue brothers, my blue sisters. They NEED you to go back to your inner well of blue passion, to drop down the pail once more and RELEASE your most primal and tribal instinct! Bring forth your greatest support… throw away the tartan rug and tartan thermos of self restraint, give in to the moment and SCREAM and SING our brave boys to their deserved destiny.

There will be wobbles today, our belief will flicker briefly, this is the Championship, there is no easy game. The Terriers manager is trying to shame them into a reaction. Our beloved players will be challenged by the gravity of the final ask, the final push over the top. And we, the massed ranks of blue, must respond. When there is doubt, let there be noise. When there is fear… let there be “BLUE AND WHITE ARMY, BLUE AND WHITE ARMY”

Let’s make every single stand, every seat, akin to a Town away end - its Barnsley away, it’s Coventry away - leave nothing in the stand, leave nothing in the well of your own Town passion. Let’s make memories together.

BELIEVE THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM…. Roar the boys to victory… COME ON

Blue Army

(Nurse nurse increase the sedation!!)
[Post edited 4 May 8:10]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

WE STAND ON THE BRINK OF GREATNESS - will YOU answer the blue clarion call? on 08:13 - May 4 with 763 viewsBuhrer

BLUE AND WHITE ARMY, BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!!!!

LETS ALL GET THIS DONE
Yes Buhrer, yes. ANSWER IT! Give in to the call… on 08:25 - May 4 with 693 viewsunstableblue

WE STAND ON THE BRINK OF GREATNESS - will YOU answer the blue clarion call? on 08:13 - May 4 by Buhrer

LETS ALL GET THIS DONE

BLUE AND WHITE ARMY
BLUE AND WHITE ARMY
BLUE AND WHITE ARMY

WE STAND ON THE BRINK OF GREATNESS - will YOU answer the blue clarion call? on 08:48 - May 4 with 624 viewsBluespeed225

To Dream, The Impossible Dream! I’ve had this on since 7. I’m all in blue, style has gone out of the window, I look like a 59 year old version of my 7 year old self. I love it! I’m gonna walk the Town Center from one end to the other, and back again, soak it up, talk to people, and then give my all when needed. Goal up, shout loud. Goal down? Louder still!, COYB.
POST OF THE DAY (n/t) on 08:57 - May 4 with 582 viewsunstableblue

WE STAND ON THE BRINK OF GREATNESS - will YOU answer the blue clarion call? on 08:48 - May 4 by Bluespeed225

To Dream, The Impossible Dream! I’ve had this on since 7. I’m all in blue, style has gone out of the window, I look like a 59 year old version of my 7 year old self. I love it! I’m gonna walk the Town Center from one end to the other, and back again, soak it up, talk to people, and then give my all when needed. Goal up, shout loud. Goal down? Louder still!, COYB.

WE STAND ON THE BRINK OF GREATNESS - will YOU answer the blue clarion call? on 09:02 - May 4 with 556 viewsBuhrer

WE STAND ON THE BRINK OF GREATNESS - will YOU answer the blue clarion call? on 08:48 - May 4 by Bluespeed225

WE STAND ON THE BRINK OF GREATNESS - will YOU answer the blue clarion call? on 09:05 - May 4 with 537 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

WE STAND ON THE BRINK OF GREATNESS - will YOU answer the blue clarion call? on 09:02 - May 4 by Buhrer

I see your Andy Williams and raise you Jacques Brel ...

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

WE STAND ON THE BRINK OF GREATNESS - will YOU answer the blue clarion call? on 09:17 - May 4 with 504 viewsMK1

I will be more hoarse than red rum by the final whist.
WE STAND ON THE BRINK OF GREATNESS - will YOU answer the blue clarion call? on 10:27 - May 4 with 376 viewsWeWereZombies

WE STAND ON THE BRINK OF GREATNESS - will YOU answer the blue clarion call? on 09:05 - May 4 by You_Bloo_Right

I see your Andy Williams and raise you Jacques Brel ...

Somewhat Quixotic...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024