Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, which game are we most looking forward to? 20:34 - May 7 with 2154 viewsLeistonBlue

United away? Liverpool at home? Man City?

For me, a slightly odd one, but I really can’t wait for Everton away. Last season at goodison park and a ground I’ve never been to. Imagine if we got them last game of the season in their last every game there!! So much to look forward to.
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:25 - May 9 with 150 viewsstonojnr

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:50 - May 7 by ArnieM

I’ll be honest I can’t wait for all of the games …. But both Man City (just to see first hand Haarland, and Foden ) and Man Utd coz I think McKenna will outwit them.

Assuming they play of course, one of the things in the Prem even 22 years ago was most of the top 6 saw our fixture as the rest the key players rotate the squad game,.especially if we get to play them immediately after a European game at a TV pick early kick off.

We only got the full strength United in our first home game way back when because Fergie was using it to get the first team squad upto full fitness for their season to come.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024