Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baby Reindeer 03:21 - May 8 with 1072 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Incredible. Just incredible.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Baby Reindeer on 07:37 - May 8 with 934 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

We've just started watching it due to several recommendations (and because I do stand up comedy). Only done the first two and the impression we've had so far is he's had ample opportunity to nip this in the bud. Amazing that it's based on a true story.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Baby Reindeer on 07:47 - May 8 with 896 viewsHorst3000

Baby Reindeer on 07:37 - May 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

We've just started watching it due to several recommendations (and because I do stand up comedy). Only done the first two and the impression we've had so far is he's had ample opportunity to nip this in the bud. Amazing that it's based on a true story.

I understand what you’re saying but don’t forget that it’s based on a true story which means that some things have been dramatised.

Furthermore, the reason for his behaviour is shown in the harrowing episode 4.
Baby Reindeer on 07:56 - May 8 with 845 viewsDanTheMan

Baby Reindeer on 07:47 - May 8 by Horst3000

I understand what you’re saying but don’t forget that it’s based on a true story which means that some things have been dramatised.

Furthermore, the reason for his behaviour is shown in the harrowing episode 4.

Episode 4 was an incredibly rough watch, I can't imagine how tough that would have been for him to film.

Fantastic TV series though.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Baby Reindeer on 23:57 - May 10 with 564 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Baby Reindeer on 07:56 - May 8 by DanTheMan

Episode 4 was an incredibly rough watch, I can't imagine how tough that would have been for him to film.

Fantastic TV series though.

Just finished the series... and then watched Piers Morgan's interview with the 'real' Martha. Wowsers. Life becomes art becomes life again. It's all just so odd and yet so gripping. Part of me wonders if this whole thing is some sort of Charlie Brooker Black Mirror stunt, 'real Martha' is an actress too, and we've all been hoodwinked.

If so, it's brilliant. If not, it's going to run and run and get pretty messy.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024