Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tha vagaries of audio pickup. 19:49 - May 12 with 582 viewsNthQldITFC

There's a (short) thread on the OinkUn forum entitled 'Fans were fantastic today'. I don't think it's supposed to be sarcastic? I'm going to be charitable here and assume that Sky had positioned their microphones in the bogs or under Daniel Farke's fat arse, because I couldn't hear anything from the Norwich fans all game on the telly. Didn't hear a great deal of Leeds either to be honest. Twas drab, visually and aurally.

To be fair the OP said 'The yellow reminded me of Wembley. Noise was immense before the game and Leeds were as quiet as I’ve ever heard them.' Now last time I looked Wembley had red seats and all the seats I could see today were yellow (albeit with funny arm and head attachments which I though was weird, although one or two of them did look like they were moving - was it windy?) and if the noise was 'immense' before the game, I'm disappointed that I missed that because the game itself was an utter borefest and I did nod off a couple of times until Goodman woke me with a witticism.

I think I'll give up watching lower league football now.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Tha vagaries of audio pickup. on 20:13 - May 12 with 464 viewsgainsboroughblue

Noise in our games haven't come across to well on Sky, especially the bonus stream/red button ones. There was a definite audio difference when switching on to Radio Suffolk.

That said, it did seem pretty flat there today after that initial first 20 minutes when Norwich were pushing Leeds back. Being a really crap game didn't help.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024