Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought I'd add a thread on McKenna, to join in... 17:48 - May 20 with 384 viewshoppy

Seeing as everyone else seems to have done so already, I felt like I was missing out...

Anyway, I see TalkSport are already suggesting we will be possibly in for Rob Edwards to replace McKenna should he move on...

https://talksport.com/football/1874983/rob-edwards-next-ipswich-boss-kieran-mcke

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I thought I'd add a thread on McKenna, to join in... on 17:49 - May 20 with 364 viewsSitfcB

That’s just lazy. This was posted on Saturday and Sunday. Lazy.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I thought I'd add a thread on McKenna, to join in... on 17:50 - May 20 with 361 viewshoppy

I thought I'd add a thread on McKenna, to join in... on 17:49 - May 20 by SitfcB

That’s just lazy. This was posted on Saturday and Sunday. Lazy.

At no point did I claim I wasn't being lazy... just that I was joining in.

I thought I'd add a thread on McKenna, to join in... on 17:58 - May 20 with 311 viewsSitfcB

I thought I'd add a thread on McKenna, to join in... on 17:50 - May 20 by hoppy

At no point did I claim I wasn't being lazy... just that I was joining in.

You’re just an individual not being bothered to add to an existing thread and just starting their own for ease. Laziness really.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I thought I'd add a thread on McKenna, to join in... on 18:11 - May 20 with 276 viewshoppy

I thought I'd add a thread on McKenna, to join in... on 17:58 - May 20 by SitfcB

You’re just an individual not being bothered to add to an existing thread and just starting their own for ease. Laziness really.

There was too many to choose from to add to one of the existing threads...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024