Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. 08:54 - May 21 with 769 viewsbazza

Markets will move , and if they are in talks with McKenna he will think Brighton are playing him, and hopefully tell Them to ram it.
Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. on 08:57 - May 21 with 734 viewsNthQldITFC

It seems to be working, he's coming in! Keep it up chaps.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. on 08:59 - May 21 with 708 viewsbazza

Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. on 08:57 - May 21 by NthQldITFC

It seems to be working, he's coming in! Keep it up chaps.

Phil needs to Stick £10k on him, he’s loaded.
Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. on 09:08 - May 21 with 652 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’m in a group chat with a lad who’s brother in law is one of the runners for Tony Blooms bets. Regularly hear of his bets of 200k+ on his horses. Energumene in the champion chase a few seasons back antepost was big news for us at the time as it was 50/50 with it being there or the Ryanair Chase. Was a big pointer as obviously he wouldn’t back his horse for a different target. Likewise knew he was coming over for Cheltenham last year for the rescheduled Clarence House. Again that was useful as he was a doubtful runner according to the press but we knew all week he was going to be brought over for it and could use the info accordingly. So I hear some Tony bloom info. Have asked if there’s been any nod as to who to have a few quid on themselves and he’s said nought unsurprisingly. We did know of De Zerbi before he had the job though so I’d probably get word before it got out again this time round.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. on 09:11 - May 21 with 614 viewsbazza

Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. on 09:08 - May 21 by The_Romford_Blue

I’m in a group chat with a lad who’s brother in law is one of the runners for Tony Blooms bets. Regularly hear of his bets of 200k+ on his horses. Energumene in the champion chase a few seasons back antepost was big news for us at the time as it was 50/50 with it being there or the Ryanair Chase. Was a big pointer as obviously he wouldn’t back his horse for a different target. Likewise knew he was coming over for Cheltenham last year for the rescheduled Clarence House. Again that was useful as he was a doubtful runner according to the press but we knew all week he was going to be brought over for it and could use the info accordingly. So I hear some Tony bloom info. Have asked if there’s been any nod as to who to have a few quid on themselves and he’s said nought unsurprisingly. We did know of De Zerbi before he had the job though so I’d probably get word before it got out again this time round.

I’ve stuck £100 on farioli each way.
Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. on 09:17 - May 21 with 526 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. on 09:11 - May 21 by bazza

I’ve stuck £100 on farioli each way.

I have 17p in my account. I'm going all in.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. on 09:17 - May 21 with 516 viewsbazza

Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. on 09:17 - May 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

I have 17p in my account. I'm going all in.

Be quick he’s just dropped to 4/1 second favourite 😂
Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. on 09:17 - May 21 with 516 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Not sure Brighton are appointing someone based on the odds.

That said I had a little punt on KM to try and sooth the dissapointment if he goes…
Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. on 09:20 - May 21 with 488 viewsbazza

Everyone lump a few quid on farioli.. on 09:17 - May 21 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Not sure Brighton are appointing someone based on the odds.

That said I had a little punt on KM to try and sooth the dissapointment if he goes…

Most papers are running the stories based on the current markets though, makes me feel
Better to see farioli as front runner with bookies .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024