Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another bizarre moving part 14:59 - May 23 with 1240 viewsAsa

IF Frank was to go to Chelsea then could Brentford be a possible destination for McKenna.

I'd have said absolutely not, but then they fall into that attractive Brighton like category do they not?

They'd be a club that gives managers time, has a little bit more of a ceiling available (European football), McKenna wouldn't have to move, he inherits a vastly better squad etc etc.

Just like Brighton, they are one bad season or manager away from potentially being below us again but like Brighton and Palace, they represent a step up as of now.

Can't see that one but it's just bloody ridiculous now and surely they'd want to sound him out too?
[Post edited 23 May 15:38]
Another bizarre moving part on 15:00 - May 23 with 1199 viewsbelgablue

He won't go to Brentford.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Another bizarre moving part on 15:02 - May 23 with 1173 views_clive_baker_

Not have to move from Ipswich? You’re aware it’s Brentford and not Brentwood?
Another bizarre moving part on 15:28 - May 23 with 997 viewsBloomBlue

Are you talking about Frank and his mole taking over as the Brentwood manager.

Or are you suggesting Brentford are going to headhunt their own current manager, Thomas Frank?

To be fair with the current manager merry-go-round I wouldn't be surprised to see one prem club headhunting their current manager
Another bizarre moving part on 15:32 - May 23 with 963 viewsIllinoisblue

Another bizarre moving part on 15:28 - May 23 by BloomBlue

Are you talking about Frank and his mole taking over as the Brentwood manager.

Or are you suggesting Brentford are going to headhunt their own current manager, Thomas Frank?

To be fair with the current manager merry-go-round I wouldn't be surprised to see one prem club headhunting their current manager

Frank and his mole is the appointment we all need to see. I haven’t checked in a while but is he still doing his daily YouTube updates?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Another bizarre moving part on 16:26 - May 23 with 799 viewsBossy

Why not? He's open to moving to any EPL team above us, so why not them?

We'll probably get leaks from his agent next week "McKenna wants Brentford" after Brighton and Chelsea positions get filled by other people.

Poll: Should there be stickied threads for hot topics (e.g. matchday/McKenna rumours)?

Another bizarre moving part on 16:32 - May 23 with 760 viewswellsy700

I wonder if fans of other clubs are worried about McKenna leaving if it means we end up poaching their manager

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Another bizarre moving part on 16:38 - May 23 with 675 viewsBrightonBlue

Another bizarre moving part on 16:32 - May 23 by wellsy700

I wonder if fans of other clubs are worried about McKenna leaving if it means we end up poaching their manager

Doubt it. They are probably more rational
Another bizarre moving part on 16:41 - May 23 with 631 viewsibbleobble

We’re bigger than Brentford and Brentford without Toney will go down.
Login to get fewer ads

Another bizarre moving part on 17:08 - May 23 with 501 viewsSarge

Another bizarre moving part on 16:26 - May 23 by Bossy

Why not? He's open to moving to any EPL team above us, so why not them?

We'll probably get leaks from his agent next week "McKenna wants Brentford" after Brighton and Chelsea positions get filled by other people.

Currently any PL teams above us are there by virtue of the alphabet only. Which would rule him out of the Man Utd job anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024