Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our biggest asset momentum will be gone 22:13 - May 23 with 557 viewsMidlandBlue25

With McKenna set to leave, will the next manager have to bring in more players to give us a fighting chance next season? What would’ve been maybe 5/6 with McKenna might now need to be 11/12. We’ll surely lose the momentum we’ve built.
Our biggest asset momentum will be gone on 22:17 - May 23 with 508 viewsRyorry

HE HASN’T GONE nor is “set to leave” as far as any of us knows.

^^tears last few remaining strands of hair out^^
[Post edited 23 May 22:19]

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Our biggest asset momentum will be gone on 22:19 - May 23 with 480 viewsJ2BLUE

We have no idea. We can only speculate what happens if he goes.

As horrible as waiting around is, it shows how far we have come. I hope he stays but if he does go we're going to have a lot of interest in this job.

Our future is bright.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Our biggest asset momentum will be gone on 22:26 - May 23 with 414 viewsMidlandBlue25

Our biggest asset momentum will be gone on 22:19 - May 23 by J2BLUE

We have no idea. We can only speculate what happens if he goes.

As horrible as waiting around is, it shows how far we have come. I hope he stays but if he does go we're going to have a lot of interest in this job.

Our future is bright.

True, but do you think another manager can get out of these players what McKenna did? I think we’ll need a few extra signings on top of the number we’d have brought in anyway
Our biggest asset momentum will be gone on 22:37 - May 23 with 345 viewsGuthrum

Our biggest asset momentum will be gone on 22:26 - May 23 by MidlandBlue25

True, but do you think another manager can get out of these players what McKenna did? I think we’ll need a few extra signings on top of the number we’d have brought in anyway

Yes. He is extremely skilled, but it's not some occult talent picked up at a crossroads somewhere. It's a system, an approach and lots of hard work. Same as most top managers do. It can be replicated, if we pick the right man.

Problem is, we've been too used to old stagers and the usual suspects, plus the odd battle-hardened warhorse or very random wild-card. We are not used to fishing in the Prem manager pool, where the choice is both better and wider (world-wider). We have setup, structure and funding at a respectable level, ambitions to match.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024