Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lanzarote - Costa Teguise - Bar recommendations 10:11 - May 24 with 433 viewsWickwar_Blue

Off to Lanzarote on Sunday. Staying Costa Teguise. This is the first package hol me and the family have been on but (after about 15 years) my wife and kids have persuaded me that going on an all inclusive pool holiday would be nice (I’m more of a log cabin in the Scottish Highlands type).

Does anyone have any recommendations for good bars? They all look the same (big screen football, plastic seats outside etc) - nothing wrong with that, just wondering if there’s anything different?
Lanzarote - Costa Teguise - Bar recommendations on 10:22 - May 24 with 393 viewsSteve_M

I went there last year, girlfriend was going with her son so not my usual choice but there's a few nice places:

Julio's Tap Room is the place you want, only has a Facebook link I think but a bit of variety there.

If you do make it out for food then both La Bohemia and Taberna El Bocadito are very good and slightly away from the main drag.

No obvious webpages just Google links I can see.

I would also recommend just walking along the coast to the North, once past the resort and a couple of other hotels it gets quite rugged and volcanic quite quickly. Some nice sea views and hardly any other people.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Lanzarote - Costa Teguise - Bar recommendations on 10:26 - May 24 with 364 viewsWacko

If you have a car Teguise village is nice

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Lanzarote - Costa Teguise - Bar recommendations on 10:31 - May 24 with 344 viewsusm

Lanzarote - Costa Teguise - Bar recommendations on 10:26 - May 24 by Wacko

If you have a car Teguise village is nice

Yep, the original Costa Teguise, where the market is, is worth a look.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Lanzarote - Costa Teguise - Bar recommendations on 10:47 - May 24 with 314 viewsmellowblue

Lanzarote - Costa Teguise - Bar recommendations on 10:31 - May 24 by usm

Yep, the original Costa Teguise, where the market is, is worth a look.

Not sniping, but it is Teguise without the Costa and it was the original capital of Lanzarote.
Costa merely means Coast and Coata Teguise in effect means Coast near to Teguise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024