Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd - what a mess 13:58 - May 25 with 654 viewsvictorysquad

Setting McKenna aside here (and I really hope he has not been involved in all this ETH business), they really are a complete and utter mess aren't they.

You have ETH saying he is staying for next season, all the media reporting the opposite, I mean what an absolute mess.

I know we have a complete circus going on ourselves here, but at least it is not our own clubs doing.

If any of this is true and they are indeed sacking him, they really have zero integrity.
Man Utd - what a mess on 14:21 - May 25 with 535 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

Indeed. Only slightly less shambolic than Barca convincing Xavi to stay, then dismissing him one month later.
Man Utd - what a mess on 14:37 - May 25 with 462 viewsBarcaBlue

Man Utd - what a mess on 14:21 - May 25 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

Indeed. Only slightly less shambolic than Barca convincing Xavi to stay, then dismissing him one month later.

Xavi wasn't convinced by anyone to stay, it was his own choice and was doing Laporta a financial favour by saying he would leave earlier. One month later Barça are 20 million euros worse off as he dared to say publicly what everyone already knew that right now Barça can't compete with Madrid.

Laporta and his fellow egos were happy to see Xavi originally leaving in private, played the hero in public when Xavi decided to carry on, and then the sacking was the result of a mildly humilliating post match interview.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024