Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something I need to know and be prepared for... 10:13 - May 27 with 756 viewsbaxterbasics

When do the Panini stickers come out?

Is that even still a thing? Last time I bought any it was still the 1990s.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:14 - May 27 with 742 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I also need this information. For my son, obviously 🙄

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:15 - May 27 with 732 viewsbelgablue

I'm sure I read a few weeks ago they'd swapped Panini for some US company for this season. Not that I'd be buying either way mind.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:20 - May 27 with 699 viewsbaxterbasics

Also, I trust they are still 25p a pack, right?

zip

Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:26 - May 27 with 665 viewsbaxterbasics

Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:15 - May 27 by belgablue

I'm sure I read a few weeks ago they'd swapped Panini for some US company for this season. Not that I'd be buying either way mind.

OK I see it's gone over to Topps. Initial reports on their Euro 2024 offerings are not good.

zip

Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:28 - May 27 with 656 viewsJcb2007

Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:20 - May 27 by baxterbasics

Also, I trust they are still 25p a pack, right?

Last time I collected them was in 80s, never got a full town squad, but living in Derbyshire my school mates would always be willing to swap town players. It's Match attax now. I'm 53 now, so I can't hang around playgrounds to get swaps. I'll send my lad into the shops.... £1 a pop now.
Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:30 - May 27 with 635 viewshoppy

Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:26 - May 27 by baxterbasics

OK I see it's gone over to Topps. Initial reports on their Euro 2024 offerings are not good.

Are they as good as this?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:30 - May 27 with 631 viewsRimsy

Funnily enough I was telling my 6 year old grandson about this yesterday. Promised to get him one once they're out.

BlueBlood

Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:38 - May 27 with 596 viewsbaxterbasics

Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:28 - May 27 by Jcb2007

Last time I collected them was in 80s, never got a full town squad, but living in Derbyshire my school mates would always be willing to swap town players. It's Match attax now. I'm 53 now, so I can't hang around playgrounds to get swaps. I'll send my lad into the shops.... £1 a pop now.

I wasn't actually a big collector of the footy stickers when I was a kid - bud I did collect Garbage Pail Kids. Those were 12p a pack around 86/87. Still remember my Dad's disappointment any time I would spend my £1 pocket money on eight packs and 4 penny sweets

zip

Login to get fewer ads

Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:47 - May 27 with 555 viewsgringoblue

Something I need to know and be prepared for... on 10:28 - May 27 by Jcb2007

Thanks to the wonders of the modern internet, you can now swap with people all over the world playground.

https://www.laststicker.com
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024