Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is what proper journalism looks like 22:05 - Feb 18 with 704 viewsDubtractor

Reporting on the big stories of the day.

Joking aside, listen to the audio link of those freezers, it is almost symphonic!

https://www.theguardian.com/mu

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
This is what proper journalism looks like on 22:09 - Feb 18 with 644 viewsGlasgowBlue

Listening to that has made me want to revisit the 2nd side of Bowie's Low album.

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

1
This is what proper journalism looks like on 22:55 - Feb 18 with 562 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What that really needs is some Gareth Mallone choir accompaniment.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026