Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COME ON YOU BLUES! 07:15 - May 2 with 621 viewsDubtractor

Third season of the last four where we're fighting for promotion at the business end of the season.

These Are The Days!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

5
These are the Days! on 07:23 - May 2 with 583 viewsunstableblue

Savour them
[Post edited 2 May 7:23]

Poll: Building on NthQldITFC thread - If you had to choose, would you rather?

2
COME ON YOU BLUES! on 07:30 - May 2 with 546 viewsbazza

Next seasons last game, deciding if it’s Europa league or champions league !!!!
0
COME ON YOU BLUES! on 07:35 - May 2 with 526 viewsjasondozzell

Uppa Towen!
0
COME ON YOU BLUES! on 08:49 - May 2 with 425 viewsDubtractor

COME ON YOU BLUES! on 07:30 - May 2 by bazza

Next seasons last game, deciding if it’s Europa league or champions league !!!!


Ha. Thats the dream!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
COME ON YOU BLUES! on 08:55 - May 2 with 403 viewsDanTheMan

COYB!

p.s. don't suppose anyone knows a bar in Lisbon that might show the game?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

0
COME ON YOU BLUES! on 09:01 - May 2 with 391 viewsBlue_Uprising

Whether your view is that we have timed our run to perfection or are stumbling to the line all that matters is COYB

Hopefully we can end the day back in the league where football first started in 1992 cSkyTv
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026