Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When was the Golden Age of TV? 17:09 - May 7 with 2095 viewsIllinoisblue

Obvs depends on your age and whether or not you grew up in an era of just four channels, or are more of the Netflix generation. But, these were the days…… my word


62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

2
When was the Golden Age of TV? on 19:16 - May 8 with 302 viewscressi

I like tv today much more so much choice, like most I love a old movie or a series but now I don't have to see the results on ceefax or teletext I can watch live
0
When was the Golden Age of TV? on 19:34 - May 8 with 290 viewsRyorry

When was the Golden Age of TV? on 18:39 - May 8 by gainsboroughblue

Memories of Brian Blessed and his police colleagues eating a murder weapon.


Wonder if it was that which was the inspiration for 'The Silence of the Lambs' ... 🤔

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026