Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players thank KMac 18:40 - Jun 13 with 4029 viewsTheMoralMajority



Some blasts from the past here.

Also, I'm fairly sure Jack Taylor is being abducted, so we should probably send help

100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

20
Players thank KMac on 03:06 - Jun 14 with 587 viewscharlie1

Wonderful from Matusiwa.
4
Players thank KMac on 13:40 - Jun 14 with 389 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

I must have missed the ones we did for Mick and the Pauls.

Poll: would you rather

1
Players thank KMac on 14:12 - Jun 14 with 337 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Players thank KMac on 13:40 - Jun 14 by LegendofthePhoenix

I must have missed the ones we did for Mick and the Pauls.


I think the one done for McCarthy is partly why there was a lot of hatred from a few for those players who gave him their best wishes.

The ones for the Pauls and for Keane were not deemed suitable for the club to publish I would think.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026