Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old Trafford strikes again. 16:56 - Sep 13 with 760 viewsScuzzer

Well Fernandez strikes again. He is an embarrassment to the game.

Established 1968

1
Old Trafford strikes again. on 16:57 - Sep 13 with 736 viewspointofblue

I loathe City and everything they represent. But I want them to win this. Fernandes is a disgrace to the game.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

1
Old Trafford strikes again. on 17:00 - Sep 13 with 695 viewsScuzzer

Old Trafford strikes again. on 16:57 - Sep 13 by pointofblue

I loathe City and everything they represent. But I want them to win this. Fernandes is a disgrace to the game.


That's exactly the feelings in the Scuzzer household.

Established 1968

0
Old Trafford strikes again. on 17:35 - Sep 13 with 533 viewsdyersdream

Fernandes should have seen red for kicking Foden
0
Old Trafford strikes again. on 17:42 - Sep 13 with 501 viewsjontysnut

He was in more distress with a light foot to the stomach than that kid in Apocalypse Now whose intestines fell out.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026