Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV 12:48 - Sep 15 with 664 viewspeterleeblue

I am a member so I believe I get full Town TV Access.
I have the one sign in set up across all the platforms - How do I get Town TV to recognise my member status?

Id like to watch Saturdays match back again in full
0
Town TV on 13:10 - Sep 15 with 570 viewsRozz

Email itfcdigitalsupport@itfc.co.uk with your account/membership number and get them to look into it for you.

I had an issue with multiple subscriptions recently and they were very good with the refund and enabling the TownTV through my membership.
0
Town TV on 13:20 - Sep 15 with 514 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Town TV on 13:10 - Sep 15 by Rozz

Email itfcdigitalsupport@itfc.co.uk with your account/membership number and get them to look into it for you.

I had an issue with multiple subscriptions recently and they were very good with the refund and enabling the TownTV through my membership.


Yep, I had a similar issue to the OP when I changed from the monthly payment to a membership (which includes Town TV) and couldn't access the subscription stuff. Emailed that address and they just had to reset everything, which they did within a couple of hours.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

0
Town TV on 13:36 - Sep 15 with 443 viewspeterleeblue

Town TV on 13:20 - Sep 15 by The_Flashing_Smile

Yep, I had a similar issue to the OP when I changed from the monthly payment to a membership (which includes Town TV) and couldn't access the subscription stuff. Emailed that address and they just had to reset everything, which they did within a couple of hours.


perfect thanks
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026