Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? 05:27 - Oct 1 with 2138 viewsBenters

Saved a plane full of passengers from their doom from a loopy Co-Pilot intent on crashing the Aircraft.

Hero in my eyes.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

10
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 08:34 - Oct 2 with 246 viewsDJR

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 08:10 - Oct 2 by WeWereZombies

Well at least he didn't open up his tool bag to find he brought along metric spanners and the plane controls were all in Imperial...


This incident and your comment reminds me of a horrifying trip I made on a hovercraft back from Calais.

Weather conditions must have at the maximum safe level for a hovercraft and the vessel kept crashing into the sea with the rubber underside coming up and covering the forward windows.

The vessel also started making rather alarming mechanical noises, and we as passengers were not much reassured when two crew members holding enormous spanners came into view and went below deck.

Of course, things were probably not as dangerous as they seemed, but I have never experienced anything like the 30 minutes of fear (of capsize) on any other journey.

But of course, it's at times like that, that gallows humour comes into play, and my friend and joked to each other throughout the journey.
[Post edited 2 Oct 9:17]
1
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 19:30 - Oct 3 with 106 viewsmanagement

Supposedly this loopy co pilot went to a UK University, who appear to be in the bad books with the Home Office.

https://thepienews.com/uk-home
0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 04:57 - Oct 4 with 19 viewsBenters

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:05 - Oct 1 by mellowblue

You missed it. Do keep up old boy.
Israel seems to be framing the incident as a potential terrorist 9/11 style situation. But then they would. The weapon appears to have been a penknife, which isn't really a terrorist's weapon of choice. Well done, the pilot.


The weapon of choice was a axe.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 05:16 - Oct 4 with 12 viewsBenters

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 19:30 - Oct 3 by management

Supposedly this loopy co pilot went to a UK University, who appear to be in the bad books with the Home Office.

https://thepienews.com/uk-home


Country has gone buh.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026