Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? 05:27 - Oct 1 with 2714 viewsBenters

Saved a plane full of passengers from their doom from a loopy Co-Pilot intent on crashing the Aircraft.

Hero in my eyes.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

10
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 07:22 - Oct 1 with 1953 viewsChurchman

Certainly is, so are the passengers that helped restrain the attacker.

It’ll be interesting to hear what the attacker has to say and what happens to him.
[Post edited 1 Oct 8:19]
2
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 07:36 - Oct 1 with 1905 viewsSteve_M

Yes, Ulla started a thread yesterday on this.

Looks like a lot of bravery and a lot of luck that it didn't turn out far worse.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

1
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 08:13 - Oct 1 with 1815 viewsDJR

A rare good news story but it must have been terrifying for those on board.
1
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:05 - Oct 1 with 1714 viewsmellowblue

You missed it. Do keep up old boy.
Israel seems to be framing the incident as a potential terrorist 9/11 style situation. But then they would. The weapon appears to have been a penknife, which isn't really a terrorist's weapon of choice. Well done, the pilot.
1
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:09 - Oct 1 with 1696 viewsgiant_stow

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:05 - Oct 1 by mellowblue

You missed it. Do keep up old boy.
Israel seems to be framing the incident as a potential terrorist 9/11 style situation. But then they would. The weapon appears to have been a penknife, which isn't really a terrorist's weapon of choice. Well done, the pilot.


The 9/11 bunch were armed with box cutters innit? I think its fair comparison personally, although it seems this one was trying to crash the plane immediately with that nose dive, rather than fly onto Tel Aviv.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:14 - Oct 1 with 1684 viewsbaxterbasics

He did well to get the door unlocked and call for help, as well as getting the emergency squawks sent off. Might have been game over otherwise.

They were at 35,000 feet when it kicked off and went into a dive so they had time to get the thing under control once the passenger-pilots were at the helm.

I'm reading one of those recovery pilots was British, not sure if that's officially confirmed or not.

About 40% of X is convinced it's all a Mossad false-flag set up, of course.

zip
Poll: Who will win the World Cup golden boot?

0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:22 - Oct 1 with 1652 viewsDJR

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:14 - Oct 1 by baxterbasics

He did well to get the door unlocked and call for help, as well as getting the emergency squawks sent off. Might have been game over otherwise.

They were at 35,000 feet when it kicked off and went into a dive so they had time to get the thing under control once the passenger-pilots were at the helm.

I'm reading one of those recovery pilots was British, not sure if that's officially confirmed or not.

About 40% of X is convinced it's all a Mossad false-flag set up, of course.


Your last sentence is more than depressing.
0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:40 - Oct 1 with 1598 viewsChurchman

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:22 - Oct 1 by DJR

Your last sentence is more than depressing.


Social media strikes again. Agree - depressing
0
Login to get fewer ads

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:43 - Oct 1 with 1596 viewsmellowblue

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:14 - Oct 1 by baxterbasics

He did well to get the door unlocked and call for help, as well as getting the emergency squawks sent off. Might have been game over otherwise.

They were at 35,000 feet when it kicked off and went into a dive so they had time to get the thing under control once the passenger-pilots were at the helm.

I'm reading one of those recovery pilots was British, not sure if that's officially confirmed or not.

About 40% of X is convinced it's all a Mossad false-flag set up, of course.


amazing lucky, looking at the rate of descent, it would not have needed much more time before it would have been unretrievable. They lost 20,000 feet pretty quickly.
0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:56 - Oct 1 with 1541 viewsMJallday

i did see this in the paper, but i missed an imporant detail

how did the passengers get in the cockpit to help ? im assuming the pilot (whiilst fihgting the co pilot) managed to open it all up?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 10:09 - Oct 1 with 1516 viewsgiant_stow

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:56 - Oct 1 by MJallday

i did see this in the paper, but i missed an imporant detail

how did the passengers get in the cockpit to help ? im assuming the pilot (whiilst fihgting the co pilot) managed to open it all up?


The Guardian reckons the pilot was on the cockpit floor badly hurt, but managed to open the door release to let the passengers in while the attacker was piloting.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 10:19 - Oct 1 with 1472 viewsGuthrum

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:05 - Oct 1 by mellowblue

You missed it. Do keep up old boy.
Israel seems to be framing the incident as a potential terrorist 9/11 style situation. But then they would. The weapon appears to have been a penknife, which isn't really a terrorist's weapon of choice. Well done, the pilot.


Depends on who in Israel your listening to. Netanyahu has stated the attacker's motive is not yet known. Katz, ben Gvir and the hardline nutters are the ones already convinced it was terrorism.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 10:33 - Oct 1 with 1418 viewsRyorry

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:40 - Oct 1 by Churchman

Social media strikes again. Agree - depressing


Nothing in my X feed whatsoever about this, and I follow/am followed by 1800 there.

Shedloadsa posts on every topic under the sun from Russian drones to Martin Lewis via elephant photos and the NHS, but zilch on this.

The only place I’ve seen speculation on what happened is on here.

X is what you make of it (and I blocked Musk when he bought it).

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

2
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 10:38 - Oct 1 with 1405 viewsmellowblue

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 10:19 - Oct 1 by Guthrum

Depends on who in Israel your listening to. Netanyahu has stated the attacker's motive is not yet known. Katz, ben Gvir and the hardline nutters are the ones already convinced it was terrorism.


Will the truth come out anyway. Not sure how reliable and transparent the Israeli justice system is. If the Israelis wish to blame Iran or Jihadists, it can be arranged with a little persuasion !
0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 10:58 - Oct 1 with 1363 viewsGuthrum

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 10:38 - Oct 1 by mellowblue

Will the truth come out anyway. Not sure how reliable and transparent the Israeli justice system is. If the Israelis wish to blame Iran or Jihadists, it can be arranged with a little persuasion !


He's not in Israeli custody. Has reportedly been sent from Saudi to Dubai for questioning.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

1
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 11:36 - Oct 1 with 1304 viewspositivity

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:22 - Oct 1 by DJR

Your last sentence is more than depressing.


the other 73% think it's zach polanski to blame

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 11:40 - Oct 1 with 1286 viewsChurchman

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 10:33 - Oct 1 by Ryorry

Nothing in my X feed whatsoever about this, and I follow/am followed by 1800 there.

Shedloadsa posts on every topic under the sun from Russian drones to Martin Lewis via elephant photos and the NHS, but zilch on this.

The only place I’ve seen speculation on what happened is on here.

X is what you make of it (and I blocked Musk when he bought it).


I’ve seen it in most of its forms and don’t engage with it Ryorry so you certainly know far more than me on it.

Mrs C accesses social media a fair amount and hasn’t mentioned it.
0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 12:39 - Oct 1 with 1163 viewsBarcaBlue

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 09:14 - Oct 1 by baxterbasics

He did well to get the door unlocked and call for help, as well as getting the emergency squawks sent off. Might have been game over otherwise.

They were at 35,000 feet when it kicked off and went into a dive so they had time to get the thing under control once the passenger-pilots were at the helm.

I'm reading one of those recovery pilots was British, not sure if that's officially confirmed or not.

About 40% of X is convinced it's all a Mossad false-flag set up, of course.


According to Trump it was a plumber who stabilised the plane's nosedive. I've just seen his appearance explaining what happened like he was sitting there watching what was going on. Bizarre behaviour - apparently the plumber was so strong because he lifts pipes everyday.

What a nutter.
0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 12:43 - Oct 1 with 1158 viewsmellowblue

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 10:58 - Oct 1 by Guthrum

He's not in Israeli custody. Has reportedly been sent from Saudi to Dubai for questioning.


I suppose so it being a Dubai plane and Israel being only the original destination. There goes my conspiracy theory !
0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 13:01 - Oct 1 with 1130 viewsbaxterbasics

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 12:43 - Oct 1 by mellowblue

I suppose so it being a Dubai plane and Israel being only the original destination. There goes my conspiracy theory !


I think it's more to do with the fact it landed in Saudi Arabia which does not have diplomatic relations with Israel. Cooperation not guaranteed.

zip
Poll: Who will win the World Cup golden boot?

0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 13:53 - Oct 1 with 1029 viewsmellowblue

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 13:01 - Oct 1 by baxterbasics

I think it's more to do with the fact it landed in Saudi Arabia which does not have diplomatic relations with Israel. Cooperation not guaranteed.


Looks like Dubai has jurisdiction then, their carrier's plane, their carrier's employee.
0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 05:11 - Oct 2 with 785 viewsBenters

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 12:39 - Oct 1 by BarcaBlue

According to Trump it was a plumber who stabilised the plane's nosedive. I've just seen his appearance explaining what happened like he was sitting there watching what was going on. Bizarre behaviour - apparently the plumber was so strong because he lifts pipes everyday.

What a nutter.


What’s wrong with that if you are humping heavy building materials round all day you will become strong.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 07:54 - Oct 2 with 678 viewsDJR

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 05:11 - Oct 2 by Benters

What’s wrong with that if you are humping heavy building materials round all day you will become strong.


What concerns me much more is the amount of his call-out charge.
[Post edited 2 Oct 7:54]
3
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 07:56 - Oct 2 with 663 viewsBenters

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 07:54 - Oct 2 by DJR

What concerns me much more is the amount of his call-out charge.
[Post edited 2 Oct 7:54]


Well yes or building the muscles up carrying their wallets about innit.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

2
Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 08:10 - Oct 2 with 631 viewsWeWereZombies

Have I missed the thread about the Hero Indian Pilot? on 07:54 - Oct 2 by DJR

What concerns me much more is the amount of his call-out charge.
[Post edited 2 Oct 7:54]


Well at least he didn't open up his tool bag to find he brought along metric spanners and the plane controls were all in Imperial...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026