Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Fenton R I P 22:55 - Oct 5 with 465 viewsWeWereZombies

Never knew this was one of his but a lovely tribute to a good composer:



https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art
[Post edited 5 Oct 22:57]

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

3
George Fenton R I P on 07:10 - Oct 6 with 267 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

That's some list of TV and film scores with multiple nominations, "talented" doesn't really cover it does it?.

Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

3
George Fenton R I P on 19:41 - Oct 6 with 105 viewsstonojnr

According to David Arnold (composer Stargate,ID4,few Bond films) they announced the news on Radio2 11pm news, immediately followed by the presenter playing ‘Nature Boy’ by George Benson in tribute to ‘George Benson'.


As David said George Fenton was a genius composer and deserved much better than that
1
George Fenton R I P on 19:46 - Oct 6 with 103 viewsRyorry

Really nice tribute to him this evening by the R4 PM prog, which played their old theme that was composed by him, before they decided to do without any opening/closing music at all, some years ago.

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
George Fenton R I P on 21:31 - Oct 6 with 64 viewsBotesdaleBlue

An exceptional talent.

Oddly, I first came aware of him as an actor, in the excellent 1971 film 'Private Road', starring a young Susan Penhaligon.

Unhalfbricking

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026