By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
A twofer for your edification and delight. Both tracks are intrinsically linked and both have the title in the first words of the track. As a bonus, the footage is from Woodstock. You're welcome.
[Post edited 9 Oct 15:33]
"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"
1
Friday music thread on 15:39 - Oct 9 with 172 views
Friday music thread on 14:21 - Oct 9 by GlasgowBlue
Fair comment. However, that's just a bit of background chatter and the title is the first words sung. Lennon and McCartney are hogging the glory as usual, so a bit of love for George now.
And this absolute gem too!!!
"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"
0
Friday music thread on 17:56 - Oct 9 with 29 views
George inventing the Madchester scene 20 years too early.
Edit. This was recorded suring the Sgt Pepper sessions but would have been totally out of place on that album as it doesn't sound ike anything else on it, even as eclectic as that album is.
[Post edited 9 Oct 18:01]
Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.