Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speaking to a Fulham fan at the train station today 12:14 - Jan 2 with 1587 viewsMonkaz

He says that Chris Martin will be leaving as he has been a "naughty boy" (clearly not the messiah then! ) - I don't know what he has done but I'd still take here at PR.
Speaking to a Fulham fan at the train station today on 12:18 - Jan 2 with 1545 viewsPhilTWTD

The story is that Derby want him back, I believe. Was unwanted under Pearson but McClaren has made him a new offer. He went on strike the other day as he doesn't want to stay at Fulham.
Speaking to a Fulham fan at the train station today on 12:31 - Jan 2 with 1413 viewshampstead_blue

Speaking to a Fulham fan at the train station today on 12:18 - Jan 2 by PhilTWTD

The story is that Derby want him back, I believe. Was unwanted under Pearson but McClaren has made him a new offer. He went on strike the other day as he doesn't want to stay at Fulham.

this whole "strike" thing does my nut.

It simply shows that the person is as sophisticated as a bog brush and cannot be trusted.

Did Martin get his strike ratified or was it a wildcat affair?

Prig.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Speaking to a Fulham fan at the train station today on 12:33 - Jan 2 with 1390 viewsBluebell

Speaking to a Fulham fan at the train station today on 12:31 - Jan 2 by hampstead_blue

this whole "strike" thing does my nut.

It simply shows that the person is as sophisticated as a bog brush and cannot be trusted.

Did Martin get his strike ratified or was it a wildcat affair?

Prig.

I hope they deducted a week's wages for that.

Sounds like a child having a tantrum.

He certainly looks better wearing a shirt that says 'JUST EAT' on it though.
Speaking to a Fulham fan at the train station today on 12:45 - Jan 2 with 1283 viewshampstead_blue

Speaking to a Fulham fan at the train station today on 12:33 - Jan 2 by Bluebell

I hope they deducted a week's wages for that.

Sounds like a child having a tantrum.

He certainly looks better wearing a shirt that says 'JUST EAT' on it though.

I like it.

Just Eat on one side and Taxi on the other.

Maybe a picture of a child's dummy on his backside to top it off

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Speaking to a Fulham fan at the train station today on 12:55 - Jan 2 with 1185 viewsIP12

Speaking to a Fulham fan at the train station today on 12:18 - Jan 2 by PhilTWTD

It's been reported that Fulham have paid a substantial sum (allegedly £2 maybe £3m) for him to be available as a season long loan. This is the reason that Fulham are being ' slightly difficult' over the return to Derby.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024