Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am sorry but... 14:21 - May 7 with 1231 viewsTheBlueBarca

Any manager who finished 4 points off relegation after using 50 odd players, and makes a clubs worst season on record and lowest in 50 years should either be sacked or resign.

The fact he's being allowed to continue here will see us down next season and the blood is very much on Evans hands for allowing that to happen.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

I am sorry but... on 14:24 - May 7 with 1173 viewsJohnny_Boy

-but he clearly needs more time-
I am sorry but... on 14:26 - May 7 with 1121 viewsBenters

I think its closer to 60 years maybe 58 ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I am sorry but... on 14:27 - May 7 with 1097 viewsVaughan8

I know change doesn't necessarily we will be better but Mick will never change (even if Evans gave him money) so this is what we will get with Mick.

We won't go down because we will grind out results, but we won't be far off with the players we have.

Look at teams like Fulham. They haven't spent fortunate but play a 16 year old who has scored goals. If that was Mick he would have played him.in the league cup and then said "he isn't good enough".

Let's look forward to a season with the same old favourites playing every game. Least Berra is off though he isn't the biggest problem.
I am sorry but... on 15:11 - May 7 with 965 viewsTheBlueBarca

I am sorry but... on 14:27 - May 7 by Vaughan8

I know change doesn't necessarily we will be better but Mick will never change (even if Evans gave him money) so this is what we will get with Mick.

We won't go down because we will grind out results, but we won't be far off with the players we have.

Look at teams like Fulham. They haven't spent fortunate but play a 16 year old who has scored goals. If that was Mick he would have played him.in the league cup and then said "he isn't good enough".

Let's look forward to a season with the same old favourites playing every game. Least Berra is off though he isn't the biggest problem.

I think we will go down though, just look at our form this year ... it's been atrocious... the teams coming up will be stronger than the likes of Rotherham too.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

I am sorry but... on 15:32 - May 7 with 841 viewsNo9

I agree, one just hopes Mr Evans has changed the people who advise him on football matters
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024