Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well played Labour, aided and abetted by the worst Tory campaign I can remember 05:22 - Jun 9 with 530 viewsVic

I'm genuinely surprised by the results to far. I have come to a grudging, very grudging, respect for Corbyn who has played a blinder and risen to the occasion in a way I didn't think he would or could.
He certainly seems to have taken advice about the way he presents himself and has increasingly come across with a degree of leadership not really seen before. I still don't agree with his policies though and could never vote for them as I think they would do huge damage to the finances of the country.

Theresa May? Well what can be said that hasn't been said? Simply awful campaign and she has to take a huge amount of responsibility. I've personally never really bought into her leadership and cannot see how she can carry on. But then again, what are the alternatives? Makes me long for Cameron again!

No idea where all this leaves the country, and especially Brexit. Surely May has lost so much credibility in all this as she has failed in the very thing she said she wanted to do that she is severely weakened in her negotiating position.

Another election must surely be coming. Tories would win it surely, with a decent campaign.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 5:28]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Well played Labour, aided and abetted by the worst Tory campaign I can remember on 05:25 - Jun 9 with 517 viewsRyorry

May's campaign not "aweful" - it's 'awful' - unless you wanted to say something very different!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well played Labour, aided and abetted by the worst Tory campaign I can remember on 05:29 - Jun 9 with 507 viewsVic

Well played Labour, aided and abetted by the worst Tory campaign I can remember on 05:25 - Jun 9 by Ryorry

May's campaign not "aweful" - it's 'awful' - unless you wanted to say something very different!

Thank you R - I'll put it down to autocorrect!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024