Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suffolk speed cameras 11:58 - Aug 3 with 1349 viewsMaySixth

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-40801238

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Suffolk speed cameras on 11:59 - Aug 3 with 1323 viewsitfcjoe

Idiots

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Suffolk speed cameras on 12:02 - Aug 3 with 1312 viewsbluefunk

There's a few of these average speed check areas around and it never ceases to amaze me that drivers still slow down as they approach a camera and then speed off once they are well past - I guess the meaning of "average" escapes them, I blame the education system
Suffolk speed cameras on 12:48 - Aug 3 with 1190 viewsPinewoodblue

Wonder how many of those were marginally over the limit and faced no action; how many attended a driver awareness course, and how many actually received fixed penalty notices and points on licence.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Suffolk speed cameras on 13:34 - Aug 3 with 1117 viewsheavyweight

I got caught early on, no excuses , just driving on auto-pilot.

The signage is not great over that stretch though, the repeater signs are about a half mile apart and they are only on the left-hand side and at such a height that they can be obscured by a lorry in the slow lane. The reason they don't have signs both sides of the carriageway as is usual with a multi lane road? - the cynic would say it's a revenue generating exercise.
Suffolk speed cameras on 13:46 - Aug 3 with 1090 viewsitfcjoe

Suffolk speed cameras on 13:34 - Aug 3 by heavyweight

I got caught early on, no excuses , just driving on auto-pilot.

The signage is not great over that stretch though, the repeater signs are about a half mile apart and they are only on the left-hand side and at such a height that they can be obscured by a lorry in the slow lane. The reason they don't have signs both sides of the carriageway as is usual with a multi lane road? - the cynic would say it's a revenue generating exercise.

If you come on at Ransomes, there are big signs but right at the very start of the slip road which are very difficult to see - you are past a camera before you see a repeater if heading towards the bridge.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024