Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick's gone all BFJ. 20:25 - Aug 15 with 1078 viewsMelford

Love it.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Mick's gone all BFJ. on 20:40 - Aug 15 with 1033 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Just what I thought

Just need another fit defender
Mick's gone all BFJ. on 20:41 - Aug 15 with 1015 viewsTendring_Blue

Big flood of Nostalgia on this one!

God I loved BFJ, first town side I properly followed.
Mick's gone all BFJ. on 20:42 - Aug 15 with 1004 viewsgt81

I love it more if not for the 2 goals against :-D

Can't wait for Huws and Adeyemi to return to the side, we'll probably be a lot more solid in the centre of the park.
Mick's gone all BFJ. on 21:58 - Aug 15 with 883 viewsBluesquid

He really has hasn't he? Great to see that line up at the kick off.

Still worried about the defence though but well done Town and well done Mick for going for it!
Mick's gone all BFJ. on 22:52 - Aug 15 with 730 viewsnshearman1

Mick's gone all BFJ. on 21:58 - Aug 15 by Bluesquid

He really has hasn't he? Great to see that line up at the kick off.

Still worried about the defence though but well done Town and well done Mick for going for it!

As an admitted Mick moaner I'm so so happy to celebrate a fantastic 4 wins in a row! There can be no doubt now (and I had some) that Mick's done some terrific bits of business over the summer and the really satisfying thing is that we have strikers who take their chances now - and wasn't Didsy magnificent to set up the third?! I'm even prepared to forgive the comedy defending given the injuries he has at the back - and am hoping Chambers is not too badly damaged. He's not the greatest player in the world but he's an important organiser and much better at CB - and a proper bloke at that! It's great to see Mick changing his ways - though the sitting back in the second half was a real worry - and setting up to attack the opposition. However, the key to the season will now be how he marshals the defence. I'm still not convinced we've spent enough and done enough to finish top six - but let's enjoy it while we can!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024