Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early warning Benters, Pinewood and other gardeners......more cold and snow ! 14:55 - Mar 12 with 1242 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

There is an increasing risk that the Beast will return.....good chance (70%) of snow Saturday/Sunday onwards and heavy frosts......get that fleece back on!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Early warning Benters, Pinewood and other gardeners......more cold and snow ! on 18:32 - Mar 12 with 1138 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Bump......as you've probably been working!

Early warning Benters, Pinewood and other gardeners......more cold and snow ! on 18:40 - Mar 12 with 1124 viewsBenters2

Oh balls!

I had hoped we had seen the last of the snow and frosts.

I will be watching it.

Cheers ba.
Early warning Benters, Pinewood and other gardeners......more cold and snow ! on 19:06 - Mar 12 with 1098 viewswkj

Good to see British Gas will be enjoying the benefit of my paycheck again

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Early warning Benters, Pinewood and other gardeners......more cold and snow ! on 19:18 - Mar 12 with 1080 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Early warning Benters, Pinewood and other gardeners......more cold and snow ! on 18:40 - Mar 12 by Benters2

Oh balls!

I had hoped we had seen the last of the snow and frosts.

I will be watching it.

Cheers ba.

Friday still forecast mild but by Sunday plants and insects won't know if they are coming or going! (If the models are accurate...all but met office show proper cold at the moment though)

Early warning Benters, Pinewood and other gardeners......more cold and snow ! on 19:26 - Mar 12 with 1070 viewsBenters2

Early warning Benters, Pinewood and other gardeners......more cold and snow ! on 19:18 - Mar 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Friday still forecast mild but by Sunday plants and insects won't know if they are coming or going! (If the models are accurate...all but met office show proper cold at the moment though)

Yeah ive had a look Sunday and Monday look cold but then it warms up.

Dont cast a clout till the May is out and all that.
Early warning Benters, Pinewood and other gardeners......more cold and snow ! on 20:32 - Mar 12 with 1021 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Early warning Benters, Pinewood and other gardeners......more cold and snow ! on 19:26 - Mar 12 by Benters2

Yeah ive had a look Sunday and Monday look cold but then it warms up.

Dont cast a clout till the May is out and all that.

Will be in Berlin at the weekend, it,s going to be a balmy -5, will feel warm here when we get back.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024