Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could tonight's ROI/Wales match have a significant knock-on effect to us? 09:48 - Oct 9 with 1192 viewsSWGF

If Ireland were not to win, is there any danger of O'Neill walking away or losing his job? Can't say I know what the general feeling is on this, over there.

Should they not qualify, they'd have no meaningful matches until after next summer's World Cup and obviously McCarthy's current contract expires at the same time.

Saying that, a last minute Daryl Murphy bullet-header knocks the above into a cocked hat.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Could tonight's ROI/Wales match have a significant knock-on effect to us? on 09:50 - Oct 9 with 1180 viewsStenvict

Hasn't O'Neill just signed a new contract with them?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Could tonight's ROI/Wales match have a significant knock-on effect to us? on 09:53 - Oct 9 with 1169 viewsSWGF

Could tonight's ROI/Wales match have a significant knock-on effect to us? on 09:50 - Oct 9 by Stenvict

Hasn't O'Neill just signed a new contract with them?

As I say, I don't know what his situation is. Was just pondering while eating my peanut butter on toast.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Could tonight's ROI/Wales match have a significant knock-on effect to us? on 09:55 - Oct 9 with 1165 viewsPhilTWTD

Could tonight's ROI/Wales match have a significant knock-on effect to us? on 09:53 - Oct 9 by SWGF

As I say, I don't know what his situation is. Was just pondering while eating my peanut butter on toast.

He agreed a new contract last week, not uncontroversially, which will keep him there until after the Euros.
Could tonight's ROI/Wales match have a significant knock-on effect to us? on 10:21 - Oct 9 with 1083 viewshype313

Think if ROI don't make it by a whisker then I don't think it would be the end of the world with lots of soul searching going on.

I have quite a few friends in Dublin and the general mood is that O'Neill is doing the best with the resources available.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024