Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
portman cup 19:29 - Jan 8 with 1104 viewssimoitfc

anybody here ever played in it ????
thinking of giving it a go sounds a lot of fun
portman cup on 19:36 - Jan 8 with 1095 views3_5_2

I've done five and it's a great day. Not cheap but you get a full kit, dvd of the game, dinner etc and if the teams are close in ability then quite competitive. They treat you so well and to play on the main pitch ( taking a penalty at the North stand end after the game) is fantastic.

I had the following players as our manager for the day. Jamie Scowscroft, Matt Holland, Mick Mills, Johnny Wark and Alan Lee. All good in their own way. Alan Lee was really funny

Milts used to run it so not sure who will do that now as he was brilliant at it.

Don't get on Phil Hams team, his winning record is dismal!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

portman cup on 19:42 - Jan 8 with 1083 viewsPhilTWTD

portman cup on 19:36 - Jan 8 by 3_5_2

I've done five and it's a great day. Not cheap but you get a full kit, dvd of the game, dinner etc and if the teams are close in ability then quite competitive. They treat you so well and to play on the main pitch ( taking a penalty at the North stand end after the game) is fantastic.

I had the following players as our manager for the day. Jamie Scowscroft, Matt Holland, Mick Mills, Johnny Wark and Alan Lee. All good in their own way. Alan Lee was really funny

Milts used to run it so not sure who will do that now as he was brilliant at it.

Ahem, I'm currently on an unbeaten run of two!
portman cup on 19:42 - Jan 8 with 1089 viewssimoitfc

portman cup on 19:36 - Jan 8 by 3_5_2

stopped playing 7 years ago as a niggling injury put pay to my playing days.
but to play 1 more game at portman road would be ace.
is it all standards? i used to be half decent but a lot of food and drink been consumed since then
portman cup on 21:25 - Jan 8 with 999 views3_5_2

portman cup on 19:42 - Jan 8 by simoitfc

stopped playing 7 years ago as a niggling injury put pay to my playing days.
but to play 1 more game at portman road would be ace.
is it all standards? i used to be half decent but a lot of food and drink been consumed since then

Mixed ability, some lads who played at a decent level and your average joe

Don't worry worry about it, if you could play a bit, you will enjoy it

They play 3x 30 minute sections rather than 2x 45s and even though everyone has paid, some people can't play their 60 minutes! Twice I have sneaked a 90.

It's a great day, they really do treat you well and it is very professionally done

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024