Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing as our football is so dull to watch 21:51 - Mar 17 with 1004 viewsBrixtonBlue

is anyone getting their 'proper' footy fix by watching other teams?

I've been watching a lot of Liverpool and Spurs over the last couple of years, whenever they're on TV. It's so refreshing to watch positive football from those two.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Seeing as our football is so dull to watch on 21:57 - Mar 17 with 971 viewsnoggin

Not other teams but I’ve been decorating and watching the paint dry has been rather more exciting than Mick’s total football.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Seeing as our football is so dull to watch on 22:33 - Mar 17 with 900 viewsBasuco

I went to watch AFC Sudbury today, but still continue to go to every home game and a few away games.
Seeing as our football is so dull to watch on 23:03 - Mar 17 with 860 viewsRadlett_blue

I have now started watching the Champions' League k/o games live on TV. Unsurprisingly, as the players involved are some of the best in the world, it's very different from watching Town but it's not hard to think that people who watch that on TV & then watch us grind out a 0-0 at home to Burton don't feel inclined to return too often.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Seeing as our football is so dull to watch on 23:07 - Mar 17 with 852 viewsBackToRussia

I kinda don't like football?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024