Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adidas Expected to Continue as Kit Supplier 10:40 - Apr 23 with 1043 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33606/adidas-expected-to-continue-as-kit

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Adidas Expected to Continue as Kit Supplier on 10:49 - Apr 23 with 1014 viewsSteve_M

Milne sounding really confident here. Odds on us having a plain blue shirt with the Magical Vegas logo taped onto it next season?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Adidas Expected to Continue as Kit Supplier on 11:01 - Apr 23 with 981 viewsSuperfrans

Adidas Expected to Continue as Kit Supplier on 10:49 - Apr 23 by Steve_M

Milne sounding really confident here. Odds on us having a plain blue shirt with the Magical Vegas logo taped onto it next season?

I have to say, I'm flabbergasted.

Either Milne has absolutely no idea what is going on. Which is utterly mind-boggling.
Or we really haven't finalised an agreement for next season, which is gross mismanagement.

Given we have a new, apparently lucrative, sponsor and that shirt sales must be one of our biggest sources of commercial income outside of broadcast, it's just incredible.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Adidas Expected to Continue as Kit Supplier on 11:07 - Apr 23 with 971 viewsSteve_M

Adidas Expected to Continue as Kit Supplier on 11:01 - Apr 23 by Superfrans

Either Milne has absolutely no idea what is going on. Which is utterly mind-boggling.
Or we really haven't finalised an agreement for next season, which is gross mismanagement.

Given we have a new, apparently lucrative, sponsor and that shirt sales must be one of our biggest sources of commercial income outside of broadcast, it's just incredible.

I would have thought this was with his role, does that mean that even something this minor has to be decided by ME?

Certainly the club made a big thing about choosing designs a year in advance a couple of seasons back so, yes, it's very odd.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Adidas Expected to Continue as Kit Supplier on 12:54 - Apr 23 with 875 viewsitfcjoe

Adidas Expected to Continue as Kit Supplier on 11:01 - Apr 23 by Superfrans

At the Fans Forum the head of retail Lee Hyde indicated that it was sorted it just couldn't be announced as yet.

He didn't say it was definitely Adidas, just that he knew the supplier and what the kit was going to be - but presumably it wasn't as finalised as he was led to believe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024