Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think I may have stumbled onto why it's taking so long... 15:16 - May 9 with 956 viewsSpruceMoose

Clearly, this is what ME is trying to engineer behind the scenes.

Arsene Wenger leaves Arsenal -->Takes over at Everton-->Big Fat Sam's Ipswich Town is formed.

Makes sense, right?
[Post edited 9 May 2018 15:18]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think I may have stumbled onto why it's taking so long... on 15:21 - May 9 with 931 viewswkj

Fat Sam at Town..... after our play off semi finals against bolton, I doubt anyone supporting town cares for him

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think I may have stumbled onto why it's taking so long... on 15:22 - May 9 with 918 viewsSpruceMoose

I think I may have stumbled onto why it's taking so long... on 15:21 - May 9 by wkj

Fat Sam at Town..... after our play off semi finals against bolton, I doubt anyone supporting town cares for him

He'll get us playing that long ball punt and rush style Ipswich were once famous for.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 15:22]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I think I may have stumbled onto why it's taking so long... on 15:27 - May 9 with 884 viewswkj

I think I may have stumbled onto why it's taking so long... on 15:22 - May 9 by SpruceMoose

He'll get us playing that long ball punt and rush style Ipswich were once famous for.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 15:22]

TWTD

Crybaby

I think I may have stumbled onto why it's taking so long... on 15:28 - May 9 with 887 viewsJohnny_Boy

I think I may have stumbled onto why it's taking so long... on 15:21 - May 9 by wkj

Listened to Guardian Football Weekly podcast the other day. Somebody suggested that Fat Sam was deliberately winding-up the Everton fans & being vocally divisive against them - purely because he knows his time is up at the end the season.
I think I may have stumbled onto why it's taking so long... on 15:29 - May 9 with 875 viewswkj

I think I may have stumbled onto why it's taking so long... on 15:28 - May 9 by Johnny_Boy

Listened to Guardian Football Weekly podcast the other day. Somebody suggested that Fat Sam was deliberately winding-up the Everton fans & being vocally divisive against them - purely because he knows his time is up at the end the season.

Another tick for what we like here then

Crybaby

I think I may have stumbled onto why it's taking so long... on 15:30 - May 9 with 871 viewsSpruceMoose

I think I may have stumbled onto why it's taking so long... on 15:27 - May 9 by wkj

TWTD

Even Joe Royle came here and was unable to get us playing that aggressive dogs of war style football we once had the pleasure of seeing week in week out from the terraces.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024