Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Hughes 12:59 - May 13 with 1271 viewsJohnny_Boy

Christ I'd love to see a miracle happen today to see his Saints side relegated.

It's going to be a tough ask.
Mark Hughes on 12:59 - May 13 with 1266 viewsSuperfrans

Me too. Just imagine, Man City get three in the first half and Swansea go in two up. Both perfectly possible.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Mark Hughes on 13:09 - May 13 with 1220 viewsJohnny_Boy

Mark Hughes on 12:59 - May 13 by Superfrans

Me too. Just imagine, Man City get three in the first half and Swansea go in two up. Both perfectly possible.

So a 9 GD needs to be attained for parity - what happens if they finish on same points & GD?

So again, a 10 GD for Swansea is needed to make it official. We know of many 6-0 end of season matches, that's for sure - hopefully there's some Man City starters playing for their future.
Mark Hughes on 16:05 - May 13 with 1017 viewsLightningboy

Shame Man city’s players have been on the beach since they bought the league title again & Swans couldn’t score in a brothel.

Relegation and Cardiff’s promotion may give Swansea’s owners a much needed kick up the @rse.
Mark Hughes on 16:24 - May 13 with 956 viewschristiand

Mark Hughes on 16:05 - May 13 by Lightningboy

Shame Man city’s players have been on the beach since they bought the league title again & Swans couldn’t score in a brothel.

Relegation and Cardiff’s promotion may give Swansea’s owners a much needed kick up the @rse.

I'm pleased Swansea City are relegated. Last few seasons they have escaped relegation late on after the club owners kept trying to cut corners. Finally, it has all caught up with them - 'You reap what you sow!'
[Post edited 13 May 2018 17:53]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024