Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need a magician not a manager 19:13 - May 24 with 912 viewsgtsb

Can't see why people are so excited one minute then disappointed the next. Whoever comes here needs to have a massive amount of luck to get us up. Whatever people think about Mick, I wasn't a fan of his football, he knew how to get a team up and even he couldn't do it on such a small budget.
We need a magician not a manager on 19:15 - May 24 with 905 viewsSpruceMoose

Don't think people are expecting/hoping for promotion. A regular, genuine push for the payoffs would be enough to more than keep most folk happy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We need a magician not a manager on 19:20 - May 24 with 877 viewsgtsb

We need a magician not a manager on 19:15 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

Don't think people are expecting/hoping for promotion. A regular, genuine push for the payoffs would be enough to more than keep most folk happy.

Maybe but I would like to think the owner was expecting promotion and will go that extra mile to give the new man a chance. I appreciate what he does to keep the club afloat but unfortunately that is not enough to reach his and our goal.
We need a magician not a manager on 19:25 - May 24 with 865 viewsSpruceMoose

We need a magician not a manager on 19:20 - May 24 by gtsb

Maybe but I would like to think the owner was expecting promotion and will go that extra mile to give the new man a chance. I appreciate what he does to keep the club afloat but unfortunately that is not enough to reach his and our goal.

I'm personally not expecting to see any change in how we conduct ourselves financially. I expect the new boss to have similar resources to MM.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We need a magician not a manager on 19:27 - May 24 with 859 viewschristiand

Can only speak for myself gtsb, I’d be very happy with a better style of football, more entertainment with a good mix of our promising youngsters given the opportunity to flourish. Under MM I just was not convinced what was trying to be achieved, the style of play had not improved from his first year and the first team played in completely their own style to the rest of the club’s sides. Promotion would be the ultimate goal (excuse the pun), but steps in the right direction and building with purpose so continuity is throughout the club from the academy sides, U23s to the first team - I’d be more than content with initially.
[Post edited 24 May 2018 19:33]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

We need a magician not a manager on 19:30 - May 24 with 850 viewshomer_123

We need a magician not a manager on 19:25 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

I'm personally not expecting to see any change in how we conduct ourselves financially. I expect the new boss to have similar resources to MM.

As I have stated, Evans has made it abundantly clear that there will be no change in financial approach.

Any new incumbent will be working in the same way as Mick. One hand behind his back.

Anyone that thinks otherwise will be sorely disappointed.

I doubt we have interviewed any like McClaren, no point interviewing a manager that wants or needs significant funds.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024