Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quite pleased at all the changes to the lineup... 14:38 - Jun 28 with 473 viewsSpruceMoose

...for the Belgium game. It might be a relatively 'nothing game' for the countries, but not for the players if, hopefully, we have a load of players on both sides looking to impress their managers. Might be a decent game after all...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Quite pleased at all the changes to the lineup... on 14:40 - Jun 28 with 464 viewsStokieBlue

Have they announced the team?

I still think they should have not changed much and pushed for the win and continuity. Guess time will tell.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Quite pleased at all the changes to the lineup... on 14:47 - Jun 28 with 441 viewsSpruceMoose

Quite pleased at all the changes to the lineup... on 14:40 - Jun 28 by StokieBlue

Have they announced the team?

I still think they should have not changed much and pushed for the win and continuity. Guess time will tell.

SB

I should have said, suggested changes being reported.

I suspect you are probably right. Momentum in these kind of tournaments is crucial, but from a viewers perspective I could just see two full strength sides not really going at it with one eye on the next round. At least a few players looking to get into consideration for the next round might liven things up a bit.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024