Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off to Cyprus in a week 08:56 - Jul 26 with 1014 viewsdusseldorf_blue

looking forward to the cooler temperatures
Off to Cyprus in a week on 09:11 - Jul 26 with 994 viewsartsbossbeard

You are 'Dorf based, correct?

What the buzz around town like in regard to the new season? Also, do you think it's still reasonably easy to get a match ticket from the club shop the weekend of a game?

Bayern & Dortmund maybe an issue, naturally.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Off to Cyprus in a week on 09:20 - Jul 26 with 982 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Off to Cyprus in a week on 09:11 - Jul 26 by artsbossbeard

You are 'Dorf based, correct?

What the buzz around town like in regard to the new season? Also, do you think it's still reasonably easy to get a match ticket from the club shop the weekend of a game?

Bayern & Dortmund maybe an issue, naturally.

Surprisingly they are struggling to sell as many season tickets as they hoped, last time they got promoted it was sold out nearly every week. This time they have only sold ~23,000 season tickets and had a traget of 30,000.

I think for the less attractive teams you should be ok getting tickets at short notice. As you mention Bayern and Dortmund will be difficult but I would also add to that list Monchengladbach and Shalke, those two will also sell out pretty quickly I imagine.

If you plan to come more than just once or twice I would consider a club membership, then, like with Town, you have priority on general sale of tickets
Off to Cyprus in a week on 09:24 - Jul 26 with 976 viewsartsbossbeard

Off to Cyprus in a week on 09:20 - Jul 26 by dusseldorf_blue

Surprisingly they are struggling to sell as many season tickets as they hoped, last time they got promoted it was sold out nearly every week. This time they have only sold ~23,000 season tickets and had a traget of 30,000.

I think for the less attractive teams you should be ok getting tickets at short notice. As you mention Bayern and Dortmund will be difficult but I would also add to that list Monchengladbach and Shalke, those two will also sell out pretty quickly I imagine.

If you plan to come more than just once or twice I would consider a club membership, then, like with Town, you have priority on general sale of tickets

Cheers bud, gonna take a look at the December fixtures and see if we can sort something.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Off to Cyprus in a week on 09:30 - Jul 26 with 961 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Off to Cyprus in a week on 09:24 - Jul 26 by artsbossbeard

Cheers bud, gonna take a look at the December fixtures and see if we can sort something.

let me know if you come accross, always keen to drink a beer with a fellow Town supporter
Off to Cyprus in a week on 12:28 - Jul 26 with 893 viewsRob88

Hopefully you'll get some rain.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024