Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Negative fanbase 22:28 - Aug 14 with 736 viewsBlueio

Why is this fanbase so negative 99% of the time?

Its always as if we are 3 games away from a meltdown for some of our fans.
Yes results haven't been great but did we really expect Hurst to come and magically make us an amazing side, that takes time and we need to be patient and back him! Fulham only won 4 out of their first 17 games last season and look where they are now!

Obviously tonights result was awful and we should be winning it but what does moaning really do to help? Constructive criticism is encouraged but for the people moaning for the sake of moaning just bore off!

Up the Blues
Negative fanbase on 22:32 - Aug 14 with 711 viewsBloomBlue

Suffolk people always moan
Negative fanbase on 22:34 - Aug 14 with 705 viewsWebbyWebster

Feels a little bit bit similar to how Brentford started last season, good amount of possession and chances created but ultimately not picking up many points and they turned it around very nicely as their players started to find their shooting boots and put it in the back of the net, after we pick up our first win however it comes we will kick on
Negative fanbase on 22:35 - Aug 14 with 690 viewspointofblue

Negative fanbase on 22:32 - Aug 14 by BloomBlue

Suffolk people always moan

Replace 'Suffolk' with 'football'. Although no doubt an extreme reaction I don't think we, as an entire fanbase, are reacting any differently to any set of supporters after the same summer and start we've had.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Negative fanbase on 23:20 - Aug 14 with 638 viewswarkthisway

Of course it’s all the fans fault !

bentnkuqi

Negative fanbase on 23:29 - Aug 14 with 622 viewsTractorWood

Results business. The only way to divert negative attention is to get results. I've pretty low expectations of us due to years of underinvestment. We are still starting Chambers and Skuse who are approaching 33 along with very few other players with any championship experience.

One of our youngsters needs to have a blinding season. A bit of bedding in and we should be back to lower mid table. However, as Rotherham proved it's a really tough league and if you turn up with flaws, you'll get done over.

As for negative fans, I don't think many forums will be awash with positivity having been knocked out of the cup to lower league opponents for the umpteenth time in the last 5 years.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024