Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mcauley having a medical 17:21 - Aug 30 with 1844 viewspabloisgod

apparently.

Not def info from me but passing it on from someone else who has no reason to make it up.

Don't shoot the messenger if it's bo110cks !
Mcauley having a medical on 17:24 - Aug 30 with 1770 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

I'll be at Playford Road tonight, I'll keep an eye out
Mcauley having a medical on 17:27 - Aug 30 with 1720 viewslinhdi

I'd be well happy if we signed him. He could do as good a job as Mogga did at a similar age. And also, I nominated him as a preferred signing back in June.

I have a little feeling that this one is actually going to happen.
Mcauley having a medical on 17:32 - Aug 30 with 1635 viewsJohnny_Boy

Being a free agent, id naturally assume he can afford to be quite picky on his next destination.
Can't see it myself. Heard Scottish clubs were interested. He wouldn't be cup-tied for Europe either.

He's mentioned he's got kids. Dunno how old they are & if relocating them will be an issue up north.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2018 17:35]
Mcauley having a medical on 17:36 - Aug 30 with 1569 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Rangers are also interested. Would be another good man to get in, what this side lacks is leaders and experience. Real men. It's all very well signing a load of League One, Two and young talented players on loan from the Premier League, but you need some know how to go with it and a lot of steel. At the moment we have Białkowski who is out of form, Chambers, Skuse and at a stretch Knudsen. Walters, and McAuley if he joins, have tough personalities and will do wonders for the mentality of the club.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024