Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How about retiring the No 6 shirt, West Ham did this for Bobby Moore 09:31 - Sep 17 with 787 viewscarlisleaway

I cannot see anyone ever being good enough to wear this numbered ITFC shirt
How about retiring the No 6 shirt, West Ham did this for Bobby Moore on 09:42 - Sep 17 with 759 viewsBrianTablet

I'd rather see the number 6 shirt become inspiration for someone who wears it.

On a wall in the dressing room, there should be a list of those who've worn it over the years, with Beat at the top of course.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 9:55]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

How about retiring the No 6 shirt, West Ham did this for Bobby Moore on 09:43 - Sep 17 with 738 viewsFrimleyBlue

How about retiring the No 6 shirt, West Ham did this for Bobby Moore on 09:42 - Sep 17 by BrianTablet

On a wall in the dressing room, there should be a list of those who've worn it over the years, with Beat at the top of course.

Can you imagine having your 'area' split in two. One a picture of you and the other a picture of the Beat.. with the words, 'this is what you could be'............

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

How about retiring the No 6 shirt, West Ham did this for Bobby Moore on 10:02 - Sep 17 with 681 viewsJeff_winger

How about retiring the No 6 shirt, West Ham did this for Bobby Moore on 09:42 - Sep 17 by BrianTablet

Do we omit Grant Leadbitter's name from the list?
I can see the Beat would inspire people but Grant might depress them before they go out on the field.
How about retiring the No 6 shirt, West Ham did this for Bobby Moore on 10:04 - Sep 17 with 669 viewsBrianTablet

How about retiring the No 6 shirt, West Ham did this for Bobby Moore on 09:43 - Sep 17 by FrimleyBlue

Can you imagine having your 'area' split in two. One a picture of you and the other a picture of the Beat.. with the words, 'this is what you could be'............

"The choice is yours: Journeyman Pro or F'king Legend"
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 11:59]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024