Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Im a fan of 3-5-2 19:12 - Sep 18 with 499 viewsnodge_blue

Allows two up front. I dont think we have the players to make 4-3-3 work with one isolated player.

Plus is allows another centre half to defend the set pieces.

But the wingbacks have to be on their game.

And lets face it, hes tried various players in the other formation. so lets give it a go.

COYB. For Beattie. And for all of us!

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Im a fan of 3-5-2 on 19:14 - Sep 18 with 488 viewssparks

Not many people playing it these days. But then he has created a situation where he has too many centre backs all expecting to start...

Wingbacks have to work very hard, and have to be a genuine part of hte midfield, not defenders who can make the occasional sideways pass.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Im a fan of 3-5-2 on 19:19 - Sep 18 with 469 viewsnodge_blue

Im a fan of 3-5-2 on 19:14 - Sep 18 by sparks

Not many people playing it these days. But then he has created a situation where he has too many centre backs all expecting to start...

Wingbacks have to work very hard, and have to be a genuine part of hte midfield, not defenders who can make the occasional sideways pass.

i agree. It cant turn into 5-3-2. I remember years back a game against Chelsea where we basically ended up the first half pegged back so much that it was 5 across the back. Burley changed it to 442 and we took the game to them.

But its horses for courses.

Think thats why Spence is playing cos he does attack a bit better than some at the club. Although he can also have stinkers.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024