Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three genrations of my clan are Labour, always voted Red yet Corbyn is soft as 16:39 - Sep 26 with 684 viewsMaySixth

an embarassing tool

get Starmer in now

vote red

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Three genrations of my clan are Labour, always voted Red yet Corbyn is soft as on 17:02 - Sep 26 with 638 viewsNo9

Kier Starmer is about the only politician in Westminster(of any party) that has shown any understanding of the complexities of leaving the EU and what becoming a third country really means.
Three genrations of my clan are Labour, always voted Red yet Corbyn is soft as on 17:28 - Sep 26 with 612 viewspickles110564

Three genrations of my clan are Labour, always voted Red yet Corbyn is soft as on 17:02 - Sep 26 by No9

Kier Starmer is about the only politician in Westminster(of any party) that has shown any understanding of the complexities of leaving the EU and what becoming a third country really means.

LOL, really, he wants to remain end of, does not understand the will of the people.
Three genrations of my clan are Labour, always voted Red yet Corbyn is soft as on 17:33 - Sep 26 with 606 viewsSwn98

whats this rubbish doing on football threads!!!!!
Three genrations of my clan are Labour, always voted Red yet Corbyn is soft as on 18:43 - Sep 26 with 552 viewsBluefish

Corbyn is a blithering idiot but he is controlled by a evil nutter

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024