Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wanted Hurst to do well..... 18:33 - Oct 20 with 566 viewseddiespearitt03

......but i just can,t see us digging ourselves out of this.
The team selection chops and changes far too often and the situation is getting ridiculous.

The players should be ashamed of that performance.
One good game just now and again is what you get with certain players and hence we revert back to get games like this today. There seems to be some kind of lethargic disease at this club. Players with no stomach for a battle or simply not good enough. We have seen this kind of game far too often.

Wanted Hurst to do well..... on 22:26 - Oct 20 with 488 viewsmadmouse1959

Perhaps we need to get back to the big man up front to create some meaningful goal threat from a cross into the box . Some one who can mix it up with central defenders. We certainly need two up front. Much of the problem is a slow midfield, creating nothing going forward as a unit.

We need to find a midfield and not a 6 man defence. Why are we sitting back and playing so defensively. It is time to find replacements for the players who simply can not do it. As you said, we have players who can,t put two good consecutive performances together.

I would not even know what our best team is right now. All i will say is that we need to get Woolfenden and Morris back at the club asap !!!!! (throw them both up front :) ........

shampoo dave

Wanted Hurst to do well..... on 01:14 - Oct 21 with 449 viewsCoastalblue

Yeah sadly I agree, we arejust stagnating whilst others move on.

I so desperately want to see somebody, anybody in the Club with a gameplan and would take some backward steps to see a better long term. I had hoped Hurst might provide that but seen zero evidence.

I really fear for what Evans will do next.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024