Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Sack Hurst as Lambert Linked as Replacement 16:50 - Oct 25 with 2164 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34744/town-sack-hurst-as-lambert-linked-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Town Sack Hurst as Lambert Linked as Replacement on 17:06 - Oct 25 with 1807 viewsRyorry

Lam-bert??!!

No way!!!!

No efffin way!!!!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Town Sack Hurst as Lambert Linked as Replacement on 17:09 - Oct 25 with 1766 viewsBerkshire_Blue

Hurst was given no real help by Evans, who has had millions from sales going back to Mings.
Going down might give us a chance to regroup, we have been treading water for too long. And who's the manager you'd want in League 1 -- Hurst
Town Sack Hurst as Lambert Linked as Replacement on 17:16 - Oct 25 with 1664 viewsPJH

Town Sack Hurst as Lambert Linked as Replacement on 17:09 - Oct 25 by Berkshire_Blue

Hurst was given no real help by Evans, who has had millions from sales going back to Mings.
Going down might give us a chance to regroup, we have been treading water for too long. And who's the manager you'd want in League 1 -- Hurst

But now that Hurst has gone we have a chance of avoiding League One.
Town Sack Hurst as Lambert Linked as Replacement on 17:28 - Oct 25 with 1510 viewsBoiledOnion

Does anyone still have faith that Evans & his team can select the right man for the job ? I don`t think they could find the best man if he stood up in their soup !
Town Sack Hurst as Lambert Linked as Replacement on 17:57 - Oct 25 with 1287 viewsSchancheITFC

I’m just pleased that disastrous appointment of Hurst and chums has been dealt with early. I’d welcome an experienced manager like Lambert at this time to get some stability. Like most town fans it’s been a truly miserable few months.
Town Sack Hurst as Lambert Linked as Replacement on 18:41 - Oct 25 with 979 viewsSteve_D

Can we also sack the c..p players he bought in too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024