Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are not down yet! 02:01 - Nov 11 with 809 viewsstewartm

It’s all down to January’s transfer market and the speed to which the imbeciles running this club move in bringing in players. This new manager knows what he is doing, step one complete in our survival. Step two (January) is going to be interesting!

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

We are not down yet! on 16:20 - Nov 11 with 698 viewsbilllm

Pretty much have to be early signings and not wasting a month untill the end as usual,time is of the essence
We are not down yet! on 17:05 - Nov 11 with 668 viewsTIB

We are not down yet! on 16:20 - Nov 11 by billlm

Pretty much have to be early signings and not wasting a month untill the end as usual,time is of the essence

Yeah we don't need a repeat of that whole Till saga with Blackpool. I reckon Lambert will be on the ball though, give it 5 days into January and he'll have a key signing or two.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

We are not down yet! on 17:13 - Nov 11 with 657 viewsChocorange

We are not down yet! on 17:05 - Nov 11 by TIB

Yeah we don't need a repeat of that whole Till saga with Blackpool. I reckon Lambert will be on the ball though, give it 5 days into January and he'll have a key signing or two.

Think we are going to need defensive players as well as attacking ones.

We played 8 defensive players yesterday and still conceded 2, and there have been too many errors from everyone in the defensive unit this season.

I don't think that's new though, I think MM realised it and that's partly why his so,union was to play 9 defensive players which also contributed to us being dour to watch.

I think PL will be fully aware of the importance of bringing in new players a sap in Jan, we have the Cup game first weekend, but would expect and hope to see a couple of influential players in by the weekend after.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024