Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most depressing thing for me 16:53 - Dec 29 with 721 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Is "Be careful what you wish". I couldn't wait to prove people wrong and show people that we don't need Mick.

Unfortunately we appointed the wrong replacement and Hurst's antics in the transfer window means that every one will thing that we are going down because Mick is not here.

Even Mick would not keep this squad up.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

The most depressing thing for me on 16:54 - Dec 29 with 697 viewspatrickswell

It’s debatable whether Mick would have signed most of this squad (the incomers at least).
The most depressing thing for me on 16:57 - Dec 29 with 664 viewsHipsterectomy

I had a look at the QPR game starting line up for us and counted 8 or 9 players who regularly played under MM in the 18. Let's not pretend we didn't have absolute trash under him as well.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

The most depressing thing for me on 16:58 - Dec 29 with 624 viewsDanTheMan

The most depressing thing for me on 16:54 - Dec 29 by patrickswell

It’s debatable whether Mick would have signed most of this squad (the incomers at least).

I really doubt he'd have signed some of these players. His recruitment was somewhat hit and miss but none of them really strike me as Mick players.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The most depressing thing for me on 17:01 - Dec 29 with 579 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The most depressing thing for me on 16:57 - Dec 29 by Hipsterectomy

I had a look at the QPR game starting line up for us and counted 8 or 9 players who regularly played under MM in the 18. Let's not pretend we didn't have absolute trash under him as well.

The team was far better under McCarthy.....

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024