Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1224 away fans 16:48 - Jan 5 with 743 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Feel sorry for each and everyone of you to go and watch that shambles of a display. ME needs to reimburse you all and should be ashamed what he’s made us in to.
1224 away fans on 16:54 - Jan 5 with 693 viewsVaughan8

Is this post serious?

Any1 who went today must have known what was going to happen......see the season so far and previous years fa cups....

Some people make me laugh. Not sure if this is serious though.
1224 away fans on 16:58 - Jan 5 with 641 viewsbenfleetblue

anyone who is crazy enough to waste an entire day of their lives travelling to watch our heap of turd play in a game that we were always likely to lose should rethink what their priorities are in life and find something better to do with their time
1224 away fans on 17:04 - Jan 5 with 600 viewsFramfarmer

1224 away fans on 16:58 - Jan 5 by benfleetblue

anyone who is crazy enough to waste an entire day of their lives travelling to watch our heap of turd play in a game that we were always likely to lose should rethink what their priorities are in life and find something better to do with their time

we made up half the crowd, (2.5k capacity).
Next season we can out-sing most of the opposition at away games.
1224 away fans on 17:06 - Jan 5 with 587 viewsTractorWood

Had all the hallmarks of an early exit. It's also Ipswich in the cup. No sympathy.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

1224 away fans on 17:12 - Jan 5 with 545 viewshorsehollerer

I hate these types of posts. It's actually fun to have a day out at an away game, especially a ground where we've never played before. Every one of the 1224 will have known the risk but most will have had a good time.
It's the people who stay at home and moan non-stop that I feel sorry for the most. And it's always those people who demand refunds for poor performances, not the people who actually go.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024